HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl


Despite having exams pretty pretty soon, (next week)
Couldn't resist to watch this movie.
The trailor which I watched in the cinema not long ago had attracted me to watch this movie.
Somehow I really like watching this kind of ancient england history movies.

And I actually did some research regarding them .. wikipedia
  1. King Henry has 6 wives. Anne Boleyn was his 2nd
  2. Anne Boleyn was the first queen ever executed in public
  3. It was believed that Mary's son resembles King Henry (something that nobody could confirm till today)
  4. They believed that Mary was the elder sister
  5. Anne Boleyn gave birth to Elizabeth that ruled England for many years ..
  6. Elizabeth was named after King Henry's mother



Signing out,
SY,
Couple more movies to watch after PT.
Moonlight Resonance will be completed tonight.
Which means I would have hands on the whole series tomorrow.
Must resist the power of watching =I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...