HTML Nuffnang

Friday, September 19, 2008

birthday sweethearts in september ..

I know I should be studying for PT2,
I'm secretly sick .. Yea ..secretly .. why ? Cause I can't let my family know I'm sick
I have to act like I'm doing perfectly fine to let the celebrations on =P
I would not wanna ruin mummy's birthday.

p/s : what do u think I'm doing hiding in my room the whole time & drinking honey non-stop to ensure my voice don't sound sore =P

First of all , let me wish Happy Birthday to ..

Han Yang (13th september)
Sorry I can't make it to your birthday party the other day.
Get a car and start driving buddy !!!!!!!
I hope my dream wouldn't come true.
You know which one .. Jenny would swallow u up ! LOL

Li Ching & Adelin (19th september)
My highschool girls , happy birthday to both of u =) muaxz !

And for tomorrow. Since I won't be coming online (20th September)

Wyn Yau
My darling Tuesday, hahahaha
How could I actually forgotten to bring your birthday card yesterday ? LOL
Omg, I dunno what to wish you cause
I keep picturing you saying "Shut Up" or "Don't say anything". LOL
Owh yau yau, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(wait till you received the card - you'll read all the wishes there)
p/s : to make u miserable for now - all my love wishes there .. my love .. LOL *shivers*

Last but not least,
the most important birthday of all ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !!!
I can't find anything to say except I LOVE YOU MUMMY !

more updates on the birthday celebration after PT2 !

SY is listening to : BeeGees - You Win Again
SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance - Episode 36 !
SY is busy : acting not sick XD

Signing out,
SY,
What to wear tomorrow ? hmmm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...