HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 14, 2008

quickies ..

In weeks more, it would be raya
Then October reaches ..
and that would mark 2 months more to finals ..
Is it me or do you realize this semester's time just spinning a little faster ?




In weeks time, would be having my PT2
Would have more activities after that.
Would be celebrating mum's birthday
and not forgetting yau & yang's birthday bash

which both events I'm organizing btw XD

Been busy finishing up moral assignments.
Both projects which I'm the group leader *gulps*
Hopefully everything will be alright.
Been a little "rough on the road" if you get it =P

Anyway, g2g now.
See ya later

P/s : Is mr.jay really gonna release the PT's marks online ? LOL



This song is really cute ...
No doubt I'm starting to like T.I songs already =)
You can have whatever you like .....


SY is listening to :
Lil Wayne ft Leona Lewis - Misunderstood
SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance - Episode 32 !
SY is busy : s-t-u-d-y

Signing out,
SY,
But I'm just a soul whos intentions are good ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...