HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, October 16, 2008

MOckie Time


P/s : Something random from my computer.
I'm suppose to look like that if I'm in the Simpson actually LOL
does it resemble SY ? XD

While waiting for my download to finish in around 20 minutes,
I should blog a little to keep my bloggie alive =P

Will have MOCK next week already,
Really can't believe this semester just flew soooo fast !
It's like I entered CAT not to long ago .
Now I'm done with 5 papers. .just 4 more to go in december
And then I'll be flying to acca. creepy ..

Just watched amazing race asia 3 just now.
Is it me or is this season a little less interesting compared to last season ?
hmmmm .
you be the judge !


There's 4 things that I tend to balance when studying.
Sleeping/Eating/Internet/Studying
So far still need to go through lots of topics
far ahead from finishing up the syllables. =P

Alright, tomorrow will be a busy day .
Going to wake up early to study, attend my last moral class and going ikhwan's b'day party

See ya people.
Till then, updates after MOCK .
Take care =)

SY is listening to : Britney Spears - Womanizer
SY is watching this series : Last One Standing - Episode 18
SY is busy : studying for MOCK !

Signing out,
SY,
needs for absorption power !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...