HTML Nuffnang

Friday, October 24, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeee

Finally exam is over =D
I don't consider tomorrow's moral finals as a major exam. Lol
But I gotta read through the notes still. I still need 8 more marks to pass =P
Just receive all my results not too long ago for PT2,
T6 82% T7 88% t8 65% t9 86%.
Overall happy with it. Especially T7 since I got 55%.
No doubt you can see the difference of studying and not studying . LOL

Overall MOCK was tough on me. Just hope results will be alright.
Anyway, wanna wish my fellow October buddies,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ...

Ikram

Ikhwan

Michael

Wei Hao

Yee Chien

................................................................................................................

One more thing,
I have no idea what to do with my h-a-i-r

Sometimes it just perfect beauty straight perfect for camera,
Sometimes it's just so annoying long and irritating *when hot weather
Sometimes it's just never straight or curly. messy =P

Should I cut my hair ?
I was thinking a serious layering. No more thicky black hair.
Make the hair like half the weight . LOL
My hair is always thick long straight length all this while.

I'm considering the following haircuts =P

The long layered one which I'm really eye-ing on right now =D

The semi short natural look. So far have no tried it before.
Think is, I don't really have a nice face bone structure to hold up this haircut
Still in consideration ...
Seen many tried it, Either they look like litte 5 year girl or 40 year old auntie.
Trust me, It's common among the chinese girls. =P

I never really care about my hair actually.
I could come to college without my hair combed.
till my hair got a nickname "lalang hair" LOL

What to do ?

................................................................................................................

More updates next on :
Ikhwan's Steamboat Party
&
Yee Chien-Wei Hao's Birthday Celebration

SY is listening to : Lady Gaga ft Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life - Episode 3
SY is busy : catching up with everything in life ..

Signing out,
SY,
yawns .. I need sleep XD
Bah, I have moral studies finals tmw =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...