HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taggie waggie

Tagged by Chelle


1. Your handphone model?
Nokia 5610

2. A picture of it?

3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
I'm not THAT ganas ...

4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
The middle area to change the options. It's quite fragile.

If without warantee, it would cost RM90 to replace.

5. Like the most and why?

The camera ! 3.2 megapixel ! wooooot

6. If you're given a chance to change your phone colour, what would it be?
Bah, I think it looks sexy the way it is XD nyehehhehe

7. What icon do you click the most?
Music PLayer =D

8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
The ability not to hang that much. Well I do overdose the number of songs in my hp.

I have around 300+ songs XD

9. You need a handphone because...
I can't drag my house phone to college LOL

10. . Who bought this phone for you?
Semi- bro semi dad XD

11. With the total amount of your handphone price, what could you buy other than phones?
It was around rm1500 which means my god all the clothes .. the shoes .. XD

12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
Quite a number of people use this model. Usually the red phone !

13. Describe yourself as a smart handphone user.
Used it to call ... to msg. .. to take photos ... to save alerts & checknotes ..to save lyrics. .

to listen to music ... to bluetooth songs to friends and vice versa. . etc

14. How often do you charge your phone?
Every single day. Based on listening to my music consumption - I need to recharge it LOL

15. Estimate, how long could your handphone survive?
Till the day the new phone calls ...

16. Actually are you interested in phones?
Neh , phones are expensive. I rather invest them in something else

I have a really good phone already. Happy & satisfied

17. Are you happy with you phone condition now?
yesssssssssss

18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
On the song playlist, then go toilet brush teeth XD

19. Imagine someone takes your handphone away for 1 day. What would happen?
My god , don't be that evil =(

20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit? Explain.
Got life. I was without hp for 17 years. LOL

21. Tag 6 sexy fone users.
Audrey
Suk Yie
Chien Ming
Vivian
Kishen
Han Joe


SY is listening to : Ne-yo - Go On Girl
SY is watching this series : Last One Standing - Episode 15
SY is busy : studying .. watching series

Signing out,
SY,
taggie waggie XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...