HTML Nuffnang

Friday, October 10, 2008

drama .. drama .. drama


MOCK will be in one week time or so ..
So I won't be blogging much till it ends . Must plan my study time efficiently and effectively
All the best to my buddies sitting it too
KA- YAU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait after Mock.
Celebrating Lim Wei Chien's birthday XD




Currently watching "Last One Standing".
Mum is addicted to The Four but I haven started watching it.
and both Roger Kwok and Kevin Chung looks hawwwwt ! XD

Anybody watching "The Four" Is it really nicer than LOS ?
Give me your feedback ya =D


Heard about the 80 episodes "The Gem of Life"
It's gonna air pretty soon but it's gonna show till February next year.
I have no idea how to watch this drama. 4 months ?
And I thought Drive of Life was longer. LOL
Right now just check the ratings, Moonlight Resonance hits the highest rating tvb drama
Wonder if this will overthrow it as they went around the world to shoot it.


SY is listening to : Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better

In the blink of an eye
In the speed of the light
I'll hold the universe up
And make your planets collide
When I strap on my boots
And I slip on my suit
You see the vixen in me
Becomes an angel for you

Signing out,
SY,
hey sy , YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...