HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Taggie-Waggie

1) Do you think you are hot?
If I said yes, you might think of "ss" and showing off
If I said no, you might think I'm humble which I'm not really one. LOL
You decide =)

2)Upload a favourite picture of yourself.
Not really a favorite. . just something in my com


3) Why do u like the picture?
Chopstick hair !!!!

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
Not too long ago at my cousin's place. My auntie's treat =P

5) The last song you listen to?
This great track Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne - Let It Rock

6) What are you doing right now beside this?
Transferring dramas from thumbdrive to my aunt's com
think is the computer is overloading. Need to transfer some to my cousin's thumbdrive
Complicated and time-consuming
BLEK !

7) What name you prefer besides your name?
SY
Since some people thinks Su Yi isn't short enough LOL

5 ppl to tag:
Li Huey
Audrey
Ikram
KC
Jess
8) Who is number 1?
ahuey. mY neighbour LOL (just jk)
Li huey was my buddy since primary school already.
Still remember sitting with her during standard 5..
both of us are dog lovers and she adores my wallace !
she cracks up the funnies jokes with her online XD

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
If say wrong one, the consequences is great LOL
I shall hold is thumbdrive as insurance.
I think his having some funny relationship going on with someone hehehe
Ask him .. not me , I'm not his lawyer LOL

10) Say something about number 5.
Hardworking and dedicated girl
You see the photos she took with her bf . sweeeeet

11) How abt number 4?
Sweet loving chick XD
Been friends with her since form 2 till now =D

12) Who is number 2.
audrey ? LOL the girl who thinks I laugh loud during orientation day XD and started talking to me the rest is history ....

SY is listening to : Highschool musical - Breaking free
SY is watching this series : Gem of life - Episode 5
SY is busy : trying to find time to sleep ...

Signing out,
SY,
anybody has nice songs to send to me via msn ? =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...