HTML Nuffnang

Monday, October 27, 2008

holiday drama

I should be studying ..

Finals are around a month or so ..

But my holidays are only filled with sleep, internet, drama and food.

Everytime I open the book , I'll get distracted by something


The only thing which I'm proud I did, was fully vacuum my car & wash it =D

The other day I went back to college and found this at the notice board outside the office,
Su Ferng and me used to me classmates for 2 years btw
and realize the photo is BIG lolx
At first I received a message from my teacher,
I thought it was a group photo and they spotted me.
Mana tau, personal one.

MissTan : I thought u knew and they gave u the photo.
SY : I didn't even know this photo existed. LOL

Try going back to your highschool.
If you had received the entrance scholarship , surely your photo will be there as well.
You know, college promotion . Yada Yada Yada

SY is listening to : Ashlee Tisdale - He said, she said
SY is watching this series : The Four (Finishing the whole series)
SY is busy : trying to get herself to study .. but failed miserably

Signing out,
SY,
Thank you brother XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...