HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yau & Yang's Birthday Celebration





Aloha People !
I have created a sub-blog under Wordpress which is especially for private post only
Get the password from me if you want to view.
Trust me it's worth the effort of viewing it =)

http://sisterj1199.wordpress.com/

My main blog would still be here.
I'll keep the updates all here.
The sub-blog will only be updated when there's an event loaded with photographs XD
Interesting system right ? XD


Yau & Yang's 18th Birthday Celebration


Lots of photos inside the post. Hope you guys like it ..
Let the fun begin ..

Click to my sub-blog to view it. Private access only =)




SY is listening to : Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
SY is watching this series : Lots of drama but not watching it. Not much time allocated for series sadly.
SY is busy : with to-do-list

SY,
Wow, my blog has sub-divisions now. Interesting ! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...