HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Outing with girlfriends& Hari Raya Celebration at Ikram's Place

Since I'm in a good mood and my download is ending soon in 1/2 hour
I shall blog =D
p/s : It's 3.10 AM already btw =P


Outing with girlfriends

*WATERCOLOUR ATTACK*
(edited in photoshop)
- photo courtesy of Li Huey -

It was just coincidence that all of us wore almost the same pallet of colours
red-pink-purple
And kelly Loi came with her hair cut resembling a little of Rihanna's Umbrella haircut

Li huey : Kelly at the escalator there
SY : *stares as escalator* where got ? (saws kelly) jaw open =O

why u asked ?
1. she wore a dress. Usually kelly 101 is always 24/7 in jeans !
2. After so many years being friends with her since primary, I've always been seeing long hair bihun kelly loi. Now short hair rihanna kelly. Big NO NO !
3. She look like china doll. LOL

Li huey : OMG
SY : OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Kelly : I knew you guys gonna react like this when I cut it yesterday

and later when michelle came looking for us ..
Michelle : Ok that's su yi .. that's li huey .. where's kelly ?
OMG that's kelly !
SY & Li huey : we know .. we couldn't believe it ourself. LOL\

I don't think you could see it in the photo cause our heads were all together.
But I absolutely loveeeeeee the photo.
and it was taken by hazel-nut. believe it or not,
I bump into her outside the cinema and we ended up watching the same movie . LOL
The whole outing, we took only ONE photo but this photo is absolutely perfect.
Everyone looks so happyyyyyyyyyyyy =D

Watched Eagle Eyes.
The dude from Transformer & the chick from Made of Honor
Overall I give a 3/5
Not a "mUSt" watch movie but overall good.

&
Hari
Raya Celebration at Ikram's Place

After the outing with the girls, headed over to Ikram's place for his OpenHouse.
And it's been awhile since I've attended one. It's about time =D

Met up with the ex-Seafieldians like
Kenneth, Carmen, LiChing, Kishen, Tarminder, Ikhwan, Ikram LOL, Melissa and some of Ikram's classmates which was urbenly friendly and nice.
Small gathering but it was really really fun.
Owh I forgot chui may. she came late LOL.
Didn't ate much food cause I had dinner later. But tasted a bit of this and that.
I think I talked more actually. LOL


And ikram's sister suggested Bunga api as in the fireball thing ...
bush boom fushhhhhh kinda thingy.
And it looked dangerous but it was so pretty.
Ended up lighting one.
And I accidentally burned a tiny hole at ikram's classmate. Sorry Jin Huat !
I think he's really afraid of me right now LOL
But I lighted a few with the others. Really fun.
You should see my face in the photos. I got the "omg this is the first time" look LOL
and ikram had a classmate called "Sue Ying" another SY right ?
Believe or not, we have the exact same shoe too. LOL
and studying the same course. LOL freaky SYs LOL

Sadly had to leave after 2 hours there for dinner.
Before dad comes and nags "whole day out already & not bad" XD
thank god I msg him that I'll be 1 1/2 hour late cause I told mum will be back at 6 LOL

~ Photo of the day !~



SY is listening to : Menudo - Lost (You should have hear this on the radio before)
SY is watching this series : Started Last One Standing already
SY is busy : work work work !

Signing out,
SY,
Owh my 2 more days to holiday game-over and back to college . nOOOOOoooooOOO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...