HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, November 09, 2008

ah li huey ....


Dear Li Huey,
I know I ALMOST forgotten your birthday XD
cause the only thing I could remember 10-11-2008 is t7's boring revision class

This is what happen in msn ..

SY says:
apa lu beli ?

(•·÷[ahuey]÷·•) says:
guess watch and wallet

SY says:
wah .. someone kaya-raya edi LOL

(•·÷[ahuey]÷·•) says:
hahahaha cause tmw is *ahem *ahem.....my bday

SY says:
omg .. i totally forgotten ..

SY says:
no wonder tmw my hp got the reminder b'day b'day
I only remember tmw is my stupid budgeting class which i so so not look forward cause my friends not coming and everybody msg-ing me for the venue

SY says:
mati .. later kena bunuh by li huey LOL

(•·÷[ahuey]÷·•) says:
wat a fren


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So li huey, here's a little compensation from me before u start throwing eggs at me =P

The first few things that will pop out when you mention Li Huey are :
  1. She sure got accounts question to bug me LOL(last time)
  2. Starbucks
  3. She wants to have wallace LOL
  4. She'll ask me something related to her assigment while I'm watching drama
  5. She's the girl that calls me "Su" then I will reply "yi"
  6. My old-time-buddy. Knew this girl since primary which is like my god many years ago
and of course. .
One of my closest friend to date

And I couldn't believe I forgotten her birthday. LOL

P/s : Li huey .. banyak sorry XD
I celebrate with u after my finals k. Promise !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI HUEY !

Signing out,
SY,
still wanna throw eggs ? *hides*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*ahem.......thank you for "remembering" and "ffk-ing"! hahaha

SY said...

special right? I know you'll surely remember me XD

Happy Belated BIrthday =)

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...