HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Shortie !

Aloha everybody !


Since I think I'm productive today - did 3 past years for T7
5 more to go =) I shall stop by the computer to blog

How am I supposed to leave you now
When you're looking like that?
I can't believe what I just gave away
Now I can't take it back
I don't wanna get lost
I don't wanna live my life without you
How am I supposed to leave you now
When you're looking like that?

Was doing PYQ and suddenly hump into some Westlife songs .
Went online & downloaded couple of tracks ..
Not really a fan of westlife but I think their old songs are way way nicer =D
Owh and I download 2 jay chou tracks due to yesterday's dinner.
One was Nocturnes & Faraway. Randomly somehow.
I like watching chinese mv cause !
they usually have nicer stories in the video than the western ones LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Things to do after finals .. my 2 1/2 week before I go into ACCA
I seem to have them in my mind
  1. Celebrate friends b'day. Both college & highschool friends LOL
  2. Go out to KL till night .Wah imagine the photography
  3. Genting (which I doubt might happen to due tight cash flow problems) Must budget !
  4. Eat ! Eat ! Eat !
  5. Sleep ! Sleep ! Sleep !
  6. Movie marathon. I don't care - if i'm out of cash either find ppl to sponsar me or dw it LOL
  7. TVB Drama. Well I think I'm already watching most of it already
  8. Outings with gf. We need that !
  9. And finally search for shorts .. My one also has holes LOL
Was browsing through the internet for shorts ..
I should be looking around for grey/black and maybe one nice white pants =D
My budget is totally rm30 below. Might be hard to find.
Let me see if the megasales can help. Hey, my black miniskirt only cost me rm14 !
Money ! Save ! Budget ! Plan ! Shop !
There was once I saw this top around RM 100 + /
I waited . speculated till it was around rm 24 then I bought it XD
I can't stand wearing long jeans at the burning hot season.
Need some shorts to match the nice tops.
But this is just a side plan only. Might not get it if it's not the "right one"
Hey I look for skirts for quite some time already XD


SY is listening to : Westlife - When You're Looking Like That
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode15),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 12`)
SY is busy : Studying T7 ! I hate budgeting ! I hate variance ! I hate relevant cost !
Actually there's nothing i like in t7 LOL

Signing out,
SY,
wah - christmas is just around the corner already.
Photography =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...