HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 13, 2008

T7's Last Day



Things I'll remember about Mr.Akbar are
  • No break ! Even so .. 20 minutes ? 10 ? ouch !
  • "I see stars" LOL
  • AC ! MC ! ABC ! o-m-g
  • I've mark your papers. I can't believe it ... .. .....
  • The lecturer who's typing speed has improved over the semester
  • His expression when Jason always answer : natural disaster
    &
  • His reaction when the question says comment about it & students wrote "no comment" and later he'll reply with "no marks" XD
Overall I felt his class was pretty good only a little slower.
With discussion on - we did the most 2-3 questions in one class
when the actual exam has 4 =P

................................................................................................................


Anyway, do all my fellow group 2 members viewing this
who never leave a single tag or comment do at least acknowledge me that u have viewed it
LOL here are the photos.
They've been resize cause I can't seem to be able to upload the original size (4000 x 3000) which is around 6 MB per photo. I think the original's quality is nicer =)
For original - msg me in my msn or thumbdrive=D

All 7 photos here =D
*snap**snap**snap**snap**snap**snap**snap*

Click photo to enlarge !!! (resize size 2000 x 1500)










SY is listening to : DBSK - Mirotic
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode15),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 12`)
SY is busy : busy bee !


Signing out,
SY,
next update : Jenny & Chong Yeow' bIRthday bash 13-11-2008
-*174 photos *gulps* my god ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...