HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jenny & Chong Yeow's Carpark Birthday Celebration !!!! 13-11-2008

Jenny & Chong Yeow's Carpark
Birthday Celebration !!!!

13-11-2008 (Thursday)






It's a really long post in my private blog.
Click here to read it
It's quite a long post & it's worth the reading . Lots of drama & action =D
Loaded with photos too double the =D
P/s : It's protected with the same password. Msg me if you want the password

SY is listening to : DBSK - Rising Sun
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode18),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 12`)
SY is busy : handling thumbdrives ! LOL

Signing out,
SY,
Honestly I wanted to be a photographer for a club but I didn't got it. was kinda upset
But got through my head now.
I don't have to be a member to be a good photographer. I've capture so many sweet moments!
I'm already one in my life =) SY STUFF ! lol

2 comments:

huey said...

omg........really like wedding car le!!! hehehe.......

SY said...

*huey*

We try so many times. Some looks weird .. some look funny ... so we just tie simple one . front to the mirror .. then one to the back . And tie all over all the door there . Hhahha One day u got car. . we try =D

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...