HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

T8 Audit Class


So tax was over, now it was time for Audit.
Brought my new Powershot G9 camera to college for the last 2 edc classes
Took around 400 photos =P
Let's see if I can maximize the 4GB memory card by friday's event
*snap*snap*snap*

For all the group photos taken today in audit class ,
go to Kar Hoe's Blog
He has edited the photos from the original ones in my camera.
Don't find me for group photos LOL

Anyway, some photos I've edited them up .
One photo is around 5000 KB. Yo, people - thumbdrives !




I won't be uploading the remaining photos
- no time (need to study)
- no bandwidth (downloading HK dramas)
LOL

One thing for sure, my photo album just got a little heavier XD

SY is listening to : Westlife - My Love
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode12),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 6)
SY is busy : with the capital B ~

Signing out,
SY,
looks up .. looks down ..
falls down ..
ZZZzzzZZZ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...