HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Yee Chien & Wei Hao's Birthday Celebration

or I rather like calling it ..
LIM WEI CHIEN's Birthday Bash
(both didn't like it. They rather call it Lim square or others Lim Hao Chien)

anyway, we managed to get the others all to gather right after MOCK exam over,
(yes, this event happen like last week)

We were suppose to be having karaoke session but the others realize it's either SY and the other girls conquering the karaoke session. So the boys called it off since they knew they were gonna suffer all of it. In the end, we ended up watching House Bunny which I think was equally damanging to the boys. LOL

The cinema screen was overly-long which make the movie very weird.
The screen make their legs look extremely long like rubber LOL
Overall it was a movie full of lame jokes and omg,wth ?? reactions

We had a reunion with our ex-classmate who is now in taylors, Hadi
Now with contacts, someone is looking even more handsome already LOL
and many agrees =D

We ate at Gasoline which was super dark. My god, is this the way you save electricity ?
We had to use our hp to read the menu. And I was laughing at how wei hao was eating his steak cause he couldn't see which part to cut. And the music was so loud we had to scream to even catch the attention of the waiters. Thank god SLR's camera had flash that could brighten the entire area. LOL The photos seem bright due to the camera flash but actually it was merely pure darkness inside. Since my photoshop isn't really set up with all my settings yet, I'll just post up the photos directly from facebook. I need to study anyway. No time to edit them =P

Happy B'day Yee Chien & Wei Hao =)


Photo taken in Gasoline after we sang the birthday song.


The photos are huge. LOL
I need resizer !!!!!!
I got melissa & michelle's huge photo disease. LOL
Haha, who's connection slow - this is gonna take sometime to even buffer all . XD



I was wondering who was hugging me while the photo was taken.
Mana tau, is my hazelnut XD


This 2 can debate till morning never rises.
It's always ..
Hadi : OMG HAZEL, look at u ?
Hazel : I know, so cute right ?
Hadi : Hah, you call that cute ?

Then all of us would be "Haizz , here we go again. LOL"


SY is listening to : Kate Perry - Hot N Cold
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode9),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 2)
SY is busy : always bz ?

Signing out,
SY,
Wonder when is another birthday celebration gonna come ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...