HTML Nuffnang

Friday, November 07, 2008

Visit of President of ACCA & Award Presentation Ceremony





At first we all didn't really had idea what was the event
Just told to dress formal to meet a particular person.

Jared : Jeans with no holes @@
SY : They told me .. no jeans AT ALL
Jared : They told me Jeans ..with no holes !

And as the class rep, we just sat down ..cheer for our prize winner buddies
and maybe I did a lot of photography too
snap - snap - snap


I know damn odd fellow there right ...(hides in hole) pai seh wei ...
Anyway these 3 buddies had been by my side eversince I started college till now
Poof .. it's the 11th month already =)

p/s : I think I tend to have "sepet eyes" in photographs >.<
CAT Prize Winners





Photo with the other class reps.
Well, of course there is more than that. But some left already so quickly @@

At some other shots taken with my friends ...

The border is actually white =P

Photo 1 : Me & Han. He's the one of the ACCA class rep. Man, he's so friendly. One hell of a guy
Photo 2 : Me & Kush. My class is the only class where there is 2 class reps XD
Photo 3 : Teik Wei & Chai HOoi. You should have seen teik wei looked so smart with his vest & blazer.
Photo 4 : Teik Wei & Wyn Yau. I suddenly felt Teik Wei so so so tall already .
Photo 5 : Chai Hooi & SY . "Cheng dek" LOL inside joke **
Photo 6 : Wyn Yau & SY. Still one head above me. LOL tingginya budak ni .. LOL

Last but not least ..

PHOTO OF THE DAY ..



SY : Chai hooi, use your cert hit him at his head. .
Chai Hooi : No nO no .. (takes wyn yau's cert) Of course use his one ..
SY : LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that event, I attended the SAC interview.
And basically I think I screwed up the whole entire thing.
Guess I was a little too frustrated waiting for almost 2 hours for my turn.
Turn out to be so harsh and tOOO straight-forward.
Bah, I'm bad at scrubbing shoes so forget about it.
A little regret should have been a little nicer.
A little too poisonous on my words =P
Ah well ... better luck next time

SY is listening to : Kate Perry - Hot N Cold
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode9),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 2)
SY is busy : Being busy

Signing out,
SY,
Took around 100 shots for this event but too lazy to upload them ...
Thumbdrive !!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...