HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, November 22, 2008

wake up !


I was thinking ...

What's the best wake up method u've used ?




your handphone snooze ?
You'll either end up snooze for a couple more minutes or stop it & go back to bed

Your annoying alarm clock ?
You'll turn it off and go back to bed XD

well .. we don't have these in town !

I have my dogs to wake me up actually.
But wallace tends to bark like no tmw at 6.15 AM sharp everyday without fail
but I tend to go back to bed cause i think 5-10 mins of sleep is very important ! LOL

conclusion : you need ..

YOUR MUM TO WAKE UP !


I find out she's the most effective one !
the first time she'll on your lights and shake u up !

the second time she'll say "don't wanna go college"
then I'll reply "ya, don't want ..and you'll go back to bed" LOL

the third time she'll be saying "your drink is cold already"

the forth time .. ok she's angry already. better wake up LOL

hahahah

Signing out,
SY,
it's 1.19 in the morning and I'm still awake ! LOL
anybody got dramas or movies or anything to give me ? =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...