HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 20, 2008

yada yada in library

So today I made a trip to college. Felt like I've not step foot in college for weeks.
(actually just 6 days).
Came partially to collect test paper and partially to meet up with friends.
Studying at home. Well you're more focus.
Thing is you miss those faces u disturb everyday in class =)

In the library ,
Yau : I think the whole time I only did 2 questions.

Jenny : Around there. .

Hazel : 2

SY : I did 3 !

Yau : Su Yi come already, all cannot study

Hazel : I keep talking to her LOL

Jenny : When we come without her, we all can study one.

YA ! YA ! YA !

SO ya, barely study. Must lock myself at home. LOL
Later all start blaming me already .
Either my topic is too powerful until they could stop studying and join
or
they miss me LOL
or
they have low concentration

We tend to do a lot of talking catching up.
Can't blame me right ? XD


I'll try my best to finish the remaining T8 EDC pack questions.
I have around 60 more to go. (ties hair)
(cough) Good luck with that =="


P/s : Get well soon Yau ! I don't want to see even jenny's octopus bullying u LOL

SY is listening to : Hilary Duff - Stanger
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode21),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 16`)
SY is busy : have u heard the word "audit" before ?

Signing out,
SY,
who wants to eat the famous stewed duck in PJ new town ? =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...