HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Chinese New Year ornaments ..

It was Xmas not long ago .. and now getting ready for Chinese New Year ..
This morning, head over to Kepong Market to get the ornaments,etc

Had to wake up around 6.45 am. And boy I could barely wake up.
Must be used to waking up at 8-10 and sleeping at 3/4 am.
Now I need to switch back my timezone of sleeping.
before the class rep was found sleeping in class. LOL

While my auntie and mum went to buy the ornaments, I headed to the clothes section
=D good shopping ! Cause things there was effin cheap ! how can u get a top for RM 5 -10 ?
I got a red, purple, white and brown top. Even got my shorts. All RM 10 & below LOL
I think I have enough of shopping for the moment. No more clothes hunting !
Must save back money to my reserve.
and possibly tripod =P Still working on that !



My end year shopping. Thank god for the typing job *gulps*
Let me count. In total all the clothes above cost around RM160
5 tops , 2 jackets, 1 long pants, 1 short and 1 skirt for the year =D
Included the black blazer I got (not in pic) which is around RM60
(replacing the one that got stolen in college)






Ornaments. .. Each cost less than RM 1.50



Haha, We even install the lights. So it blinks brightly at night.
Need to take a night shot. At day, you'll see all the wayars ..



Dad's Birthday Dinner XD

SY is listening to : DBSK - Witch (Are you a good girl?)
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life soon (episode 53) & IP Man
SY is busy : doing this and that. ..

Signing out,
SY,
College is starting in 2 days time ..noooooooooOOOO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...