HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 02, 2009

New year what ?

Finally a new year has arrived.

2 0 0 9

What to expect ? what to wish ?
I've never make new year resolutions usually ....
so now I'm taking some time over the new year to list down couple of resolutions ..

(takes paper)

Number 1 ..
Study sufficiently to score in exams ..



this includes :
  1. More time in library
  2. Less shopping, more studying
  3. Reduce distraction .. stay focus !!!!!!!
  4. More planning in study time . Must avoid last minute !
  5. maintain "machine" nickname
  6. At least doing enough to walk out the exam hall with confidence I can pass !
  7. Since it's ACCA, we'll see how torture it is compared to CAT. good luck !
number 2 ...
Treat people niceRRRRRR


  1. This means less criticism on people. More complementing ! LOL
  2. SMILE MORE =DDDDDDD
  3. Think before you say thinks. I tend to say some awful things & regret saying them later
  4. Treat my love ones even niceRRRRR
  5. Reduce my "Char-ing" on people . When I wanna "char" ppl, I can do it pretty well. =I control ! lol I've learn my lesson this year. (breathe)
number 3 .. .
find killer bf ! LOL



(somehow when I'm searching for images of bf . all the south park images are found)
  1. This is not a primary need but more of a desire LOL Yet I know studies come first !
  2. At least some steam coming out. May not require to reach crash&burn level
  3. Dennis Oh !! HELL YES ! LOL
  4. Must see the good side and bad side of one ... Mr.Right ! =)
  5. Enough fruity moments. . I'm hunting for meat ! LOL *inside joke*
  6. I'm writing this 3rd resolution cause I'm watching DBSK video now. I'm high ! Excuse me.
XD

Haha, we'll see how these 3 resolutions go around this year ..
Anyway,
WISHING YOU A FRUITY GOOD YEAR AHEAD


SY is listening to : DBSK - Hello Again
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life soon (episode 52)
SY is busy : treasuring her holidays 4 more days !
Signing out,
SY,
happy birthday daddy =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...