HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY soon .. very soon XD

Is it me or I'm feeling this CNY is gonna be HELL GOOD ? *screams*

BigBro is finally back and started his photography session already .
I'm loving the new 3D effect although I don't really see it.
But I got a set of new photographs XD

................................................................................................................................

After F6 today which was our last day of college,
everyone is wishing Happy Chinese New Year in advance,
you feel the energy .. the celebration .. the holidays !

Went Times Square today with my fellow college buddies,
Hazel-Chien-Jenny-WeiHao-TeikWei-KiangPeng-ChongYeow
Half took the KTM/Monorail while half went by car LOL

Bought tickets first when we reached and boy it was harsh.
The worker at cinema was so rude I could't believe it.

We were getting the tickets for Red Cliff2. When we show our student card,
cause we can either show our Sunway Student card or ACCA student card.
So the new Sunway card isn't out but some show the Sunway card some show the ACCA card
*we have both btw* My god the indian dude return the sunway card and said only those ACCA card will have the student price saying those can't be used. So the others took out their ACCA card instead now lor .

Wah the indian fellow was like I won't accept it !
Why?
You didn't show me in the first place ?

It's my power to decide. You know who am I ?
I can say you're a "fake student" You're trying to fool me !

can everyone say wtf is wrong with u ?

So later Kiang Peng tried explaning to him cause
the ACCA card is the professional prog.card and the sunway is the college card
But both are showing we are students .
and he said ?
wah u professional is it .. then I also professional la ! can everyone say haha
good one ! another time , wtf is wrong with u ?

and he concluded "Now I can say all of you are fake students trying to fool me"
OMG wtf is wrong with you ?

And we got pissed off we left the counter & Chien told us there is another counter downstairs.
Even Kiang Peng was so pissed off.
Yee Chien tried talking to him nicely, wah got scolding back from him also.
Seriously if we weren't rushing for time, all of us will call the manager to complain.
I mean he did it loudly infront of everyone. I tell u all eyes were on us.
WTF ?

And you know where the ironic part of the story? When we went downstairs,
we did the exact same thing like upstairs, some show sunway some show college card.
And the worker there issued the tickets and said "Enjoy your movie" with a smile.
Ok .. 2 different way of treating customers ?

I mean I've been going to the cinema for many years,
but this is the first time I've ever since a cinema worker so rude before.

then we were having lunch someplace then had an hour to walk around with the girls
Wah times square quite a nice place to shop for clothes. LOL
Reasonable prices. The jackets were like around rm20- RM40.
If I didn't collect so many jackets before, all this are pretty good buy.
Didn't get anything. Usually when I buy things, I'll only buy it when I love it at first sight
Then I'll check the price then I'll try it on , etc
So yea. .today no shopping = save money !



Yea so despite all the havoc , I have to say "I LOVE THE SHOW"
enjoyed it really much .Won't tell anything =I, It's a new show.
I don't wanna be a spoiler for your CNY movie ya.
The movie was full of fights,, strategies, friendship, breathtaking scenery
*kp say it's like screensaver wallapaper* LOL
BigBro liked the Part 1 better but I love both. Good movie ! =D
Good start for movies. (it's my first movie inside cinema for 2009 btw)







At central, we were sandwich-ed inside. literally !
When I returned , Bumped into Momo at the KTM station LOL

When i'm home, I hear laughter between 2 my brothers.
The houses suddenly seem so lively already. LOL

..................................................................................................................................

Woot I think I have 3 CNY gatherings with my friends .. woot !
And not to mention majority of my relatives visiting !
bring in the cookies ...
the angpows ....
the joy ...
the photos ....
the chinese new year =D



SY is listening to : Roxanne - Dangerous
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life (ep66), Sweetness In The Salt, Ido(Episode16)
SY is busy : CNY

Signing out,
SY,
Hold on tight! You know she’s a little bit dangerous

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...