HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drama never enough ?

I am currently following these few dramas. ..



Gem of Life
Currently watching episode 65 already.
It's sad next month it would be the finale edi
83 god-damn episode y'all !




Sweetness in the salt
Anything that has Steven Ma inside had always been a good series!
Watching episode 4 although I have till episode12 already LOL



I-do?
I'm watching cause he's hot ! LOL
CUrrently at episode 12 although the whole drama is completed.
8 more ! LOL



Butterfly Kisses
Don't ask me. I just think the title is weird. Lol
But this show was considered ATV's best drama last year. Good ratings = good drama
I only have 1 episode but this show is epic !
Hidden mysteries ..
The first episode already showing the mystery revolving the husband went missing for 3 years followed by the wife .Mum says it resembles the real life of a HK tycoon story.
Currently still don't have enough bandwidth to download this drama
Anybody can help ?

Signing out,
SY,
How to study ? PT already around the corner ? not forgetting CNY . LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...