HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

First Day In ACCA - back to college


ACCA just started today !
Well only one class. I just woke up from a short nap.
Tomorrow would be the full day 8-6 yikes !

Went college early ! Is it me or the sky is so dark at 7 am ?
Usually I wouldn't have to on the lights. And traffic this morning was heavy !
Reach quite early. the moment I entered the carpark, yau's car was infront of me.
muahhahah kes bully ! Followed his back all the way ! Stevie not there LOL

Just entered F5's class. So far so good I guess.
But I think this is going to be the toughest subject for me.
I suck pretty much in costing, budget, performance mgt area ! hmmm

Alright lunch now. See ya


SY is listening to :
DBSK - Witch (Are you a good girl?)
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life (ep55), Sweetness In The Salt (Ep2) *new drama*
SY is busy : back to college !

Signing out,
SY,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...