HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 09, 2009

Run SY .. RUN !

Another tired long 8-6 class completed.
Glad my timetable doesn't have any of this permanently.
Maybe one or two days more after CNY holidays, cause it's seriously tiring.
Maybe not used to it yet cause it used to be like that back in CAT.


Today I almost fallen asleep in class. I think everybody literally did too ?
Nothing to do with the subject or anything. Just that yesterday we had full class too (8-6) again and we had to wake up early in the morning for another round this morning. Even my tax lecturer could see we are all falling asleep or dreaming already LOL XD I used to be able to wake up early still despite long classes the day before. getting older perhaps ? Bah I'm only 19. This cannot be the reason why ! LOL

Breaks in ACCA are sad.. .really sad ! LOL .. 10 ? 15 ?max 20 minutes ?
Haha,there is a 1 minute break also ! For 3 long hours of class, we really treasure break times.
I deeply miss my audit & tax class last time where we had 30 minutes break !
I can't even digest lunch properly with 30 minutes

  • Get out of lecture theater,
  • take lift 4 floors down,
  • walk to food court ,
  • order food ,
  • eat,
  • walk back to college ,
  • toilet ,
  • back to class for studies !
(All in 30 minutes .. Haha well we used to do that in CAT already)

Anyway looking back at studies,
Law is a very very worrying subject =P
You cried over t5 ? t8 ? You're gonna flood the whole region now with law !
Yikes ! Let's think the positive side of things ya ...
Like my mum always say " Everytime you say die, die, die - you still survive ! LOL"

Before this, to all my buddies.
Happy Birthday Wai Kit
It was at the tax class that I realise it was the 12th. XD
happy birthday bee kit !!!

Happy Birthday Jess !
With your black belt qualification, I have faith that one day u will teach sean a great lesson !
Wack him up ! He has been bullying u cause you're shorter than him !
You can do it ! (what a wish .. hahahah)

Happy Birthday Rachel !

Alright, wanna play monopoly now .
Sleeping soon since going out whole day tomorrow.
Need to get all the chinese new year goodies and visit my grandmother tomorrow.
Till then, SY saying adios !


SY is listening to : Chris Brown - Superhuman
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life (ep57), Sweetness In The Salt (Ep4) *new drama*
SY is busy : back to college !

Signing out,
SY,
i'm feeling all superhuman you did this to me ... .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...