HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The ICAEW program



So somehow the underdog SY got the offer too.
And being 200 out of the whole CAT to be shortlisted,
then handpicked by Mr.Teo to be the final 40 to get it is pretty amazing to here.

And my other friends were getting the calls already.
How did I know mine ? LOL They called my house.
Mum answered it. Dad & Bro got curious about it. LOL



But the thought of working and studying at the same time is quite hard.
Just studying ACCA now is already tough.
Let's not forget ICAEW is the most prestigious title an accountant can have.
It's even higher than ACCA !!!
My law lecturer was telling me the final papers are like 65 pages thick ={ Holy shit !
To work in the audit firm together, makes it even tougher to bear. Scary !
On the other hand, getting around RM1.4-1.8k a month while studying is attractive. LOL


SY is listening to : PussyCatDolls - Top Of The World
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life (ep61), Sweetness In The Salt, Ido(Episode4)
SY is busy : Trying to see what is happening .. LOL

Signing out,
SY,
Even karhoe is in a dillemma .. ACCA or ICAEW ?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hey su yi..you wouldn't believe this but i've just lost all my contacts some one month ago too!
LONG STORY.
i did try to contact you but no luck, all my numbers from my previous cell were washed out.
anywayss..what's this about?:) heard from anusha carmen's having a gathering for us at her place, that eh?

SY said...

Haha so you're like me too !
Yup, carmen's cny gathering on the 30th (6pm onwards) at her place.
Interested ?
I'll msg u my hp number in your msn. Then you contact me there k

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...