HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 16, 2009

smell of holiday soon to come ...

Finally another week of college is over,
One more week and I'm off for chinese new year.
Although I've classes all the way till Friday! (CNY is on the monday already)

Have you bought your CNY clothes ? =D

Have you bought/make all your cookies for me to eat when I come over to your place? =D

Have your house been decorated with all the chinese ornaments ?

You should come over my place. It has a huge money plant tree inside.
Even taller than me. LOL\
I tried on my maroon cheongsam again this year.
Woot ! Now it fits perfectly following the shape of my body ! XD

Anyway, going off to lunch.
Going Subang Parade in hopes of getting my white jacket.
Then off for CNY food=shopping.. See ya people !

P/s: I should be studying Law today =P
Owh well, I'll try to squeeze everything inside at evening/night
You know I just realized I haven been studying as hard as I used to be in CAT !

Fresh from the Arena37 Mag Feb 2009,
My god ! I just found a website that has like 12,000 photos of DBSK. LOL
Maybe I should change the Crash & Burn photo into this 2. =D





SY is listening to : PussyCatDolls - Top Of The World
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life (ep62), Sweetness In The Salt, Ido(Episode8)
SY is busy : Absorbing tax. . I'm quite rusty already ! =[


Signing out,
SY,
Chinese New Year XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...