HTML Nuffnang

Monday, February 16, 2009

CAT examination results for the December 2008 session


Finally after one long year , I'm done with CAT papers
(marks tick in checklist) One year done =-D
Two more to go ..

I'm happy most of my friends got through which means
I'm gonna see majority of u guys in graduation day ceremony =D
I always wanted to take the gang's graduation photo & stick it on my photo wall =D



Overall I'm happy with my marks cause the audit and tax model answers were very different from my answers. And from past experience, I've learn to be satisfy and happy with my results. Don't aim too high, not too low. I just wanna score above average & I'm a happy person. LOL Bah screw past SPM results, I'm still sitting in the same boat with all the 10 A1's and above results. I feel like rewarding myself. Perhaps new shoes ? Bah TRIPOD ! YES ! that's a good reward ! Owh maybe Bah kuh teh session ! YES ! hahhahah Well, hopefully some of my other friends score some Malaysian/World Prize.

Congrats to all my course mates!
I like the red quote
'Congratulations on successfully completing ACCA's
Certified Accounting Technician examinations."


SY is listening to : Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
SY is watching this series : I'm quite busy at the moment. But will start Emperor of the sea
SY is busy : got some typing work to do. Ciao

Signing out,
SY,
my brother who is working now "haiya .. CAT sap sap sui only .. hahahhahahhahaha"
LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...