HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration - Part 3


I better post this up before I forgotten.
It was inside the draft area for so long.

Anyway, on the fifth day of CNY (which was sooooo long ago)
Me, Jia Jun & Carmen was organising a gathering for our highschool friends.
And boy we had one list long of people but as usual only a handful could come.
I think in total there was around 16-20 people managing to make it. thanks !
But there was also a handful of buddies stuck in hometown still.
Man, it's ages since I bump into Doraemon & Bee Kit LOL

Here are the photos, and boy they look great =D

Carmen's CNY Highschool Gathering






For the above photos, you could see we're having so much fun
with the yee sang + explosives LOL (thanks ikram!)
And no .. jin huat is no here & nobody got hurt .. woot !


~ Photo of the day ~




It's our only group photo although many people aren't inside/arrive yet
This photo was taken early of the event.
Ikhwan, Ikram, , Cung Sen, Chui May, Ivan and many more are missing in the photo !





Signing out,
SY,
My CNY has been really filled with gatherings and celebrations =D
Really enjoyed my CNY although I didn't expect so much in the beginning.
The photos just seem so colourful & rich bringing me smiles everytime I open them.
Can't wait to develop and put them inside my album !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...