HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emperor of the sea

These few days I have been :
  • Busy trying to catch up my studies but wasn't really successful ! Need to absorb more!
  • Went Kepong Market and bought more superb clothes. Mum says I have too much clothes LOL I have sufficient clothes for a long time LOL
  • Trying to burn all the dramas & photos into DVD. Wanna clear my computer space.
  • Sleeping A LOT ! after college & at night. I think I lack exercise ! Why am i always so tired. Must drag Hazel to play badminton soon but it has been raining every evening. bah !
  • craving to eat Dim Sum ! I succeeded ! the one in kepong was really nice !



I finally got hands of the better version of download for this epic drama
Can't wait to watch. But I'm downloading episode 14 for mum till 51 first.
I'll start downloading back from episode 1 after my PT
although I'm eager to see what happen to Song Il Gook's character in the end.

More updates at the end of the week ..

Happy Belated Birthday to Michelle & Kar Hoe (22nd February)



I just realized I haven blog about :
  • Malaysia Golf Open at Saujana Malaysia
  • Gem Of Life drama
P/s : English class can kiss me goodbye XD

SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - Forever
SY is watching this series : Greatness of a hero - episode 6,
SY is busy : studying law. I never touch anything since Contract Law.
P/s my lecturer has finished several chapters already.
P/s/s/ And my tax lecturer is teaching so fast I'm worried. LOL

Signing out,
SY,
Sunway lagoon trip ! Weeeeeeee ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...