HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, February 21, 2009



Taken recently at Pizza Hut with gang for lunch.

............................................................................................................................................

This week during tax class, my lecturer was mentioning something really amusing
till today it is still fresh in my mind.

Tch : Do you know debtor is prononce as 'det-tor' without the B !
but u guys will prononce it as "debt"-"tor".
This is embarassing !
You guys are going to be professional students !
and you can't even prononce "debtor" correctly.

Students : contanstly saying the word debtor with "det-tor"

Tch : You know the foreigners are laughing at us
cause we can't even prononce right
but they were at least polite enough to not laugh infront of us lol

Students : LOL

Tch: Moral of the story, if you can't prononce debtor right as "det-tor" ,
Please just use RECEIVABLES !!!

Students : *laughs badly*

now I wonder what about creditor ? LOL


............................................................................................................................................

Been watching lots of weird dramas lately.
That could explain why I'm not studying this week =P
Till it hits me that hey I may be head-over-shoulders with hawt guys,
but end of the day,
I really like a guy that can inspire me. LOL
Inspire me in a way like I could learn so much from him ,
I could admire his style of doing things,
and just smile seeing him with his moves in life.

yea, I need to be inspired !
but first, I need to go study tax now LOL



catch ya later =D


SY is listening to : DBSK - I Believe
SY is watching this series : Greatness of a hero - episode 10
SY is busy : studying. gosh I've been so lazy. My law studies is piling up.
and the sections are making me sober !

Signing out,
SY,
I WANT TO EAT DIM SUM & Pan-Mee !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...