HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Emperor of the sea



If only for once,
I wanted you all to myself,


If I'm causing you plan by holding onto you,

If I'm causing you unhappiness
I couldn't forgive myself

Please leave me and do what makes you happy


While you guys are addicted to hong kong dramas,
which today I find a little too easy to predict endings ? low cost budget ? dull storyline ?
I turn myself to Korean Dramas.

For now, I give you EMPEROR OF THE SEA



The show revolves around lives of trade merchants, slavery and love =)
Based on the life of a true historical figure, Emperor of the Sea is an epic korean drama based on a novel by author Choi In Ho. Choi Soo Jong stars as JangBogo, who rises from a lowly slave to the military commander of the sea during the Unified Silla Dynasty (676~935). Along the way, he battles pirates, and engages in a heated rivalry with Madam Jami, a Shilla noble who squares off against Jang Bo Go for trade rights in the South Sea.

The 3 main characters are :



GoongBok/JangBogo



Jung Hwa

And of course, my hot favorite - Soon Il-Gook playing Yun Moon



Even with the beard , I find him so hot XD

I don't exactly consider him the evil character,
since he was saved by master Yi & serve himself as a pirate,
robbing villagers and turning people to slaves,
but Yum Moon didn't exactly had a choice in life.
Just following orders,

And I love the way he kills people with daggers ! XD
Don't you feel like throwing daggers too ~!



Yon who is Goong-Book's good friend since young,
They have survive every single life/death treats together.

And I love parts when Yon thought he was dead,
He cries so badly and later when Goong-Book appears infront of his eyes,
He's so happy but still crying LOL



And I love Yon's love story with Ha-Jin.
'You wrench .. don't you miss me?"
"Who would miss someone like you'



'If nobody marries you, I'll marry you then"
'I never even plan to get married in the first place. What more to an idiot like you" LOL

I'm buyes so you tend to see lots of Yeom Mon & Jung Hwa's scenes here XD



And It's so sad to always see Jung Hwa whos heart has only GoongBook
Poor Yeom Moon =(




















And the soundtrack, one word FASCINATING !
The song only starts at the 40th second.
Sounds very sad/emo/depressing but the lyrics are so sad.
It's always playing when Yeom Mon is looking at Jung Hwa.

SY is listening to : Carrie Underwood ft Randy Travis - I Told You So (really nice love song!)
SY is watching this series : Emperor of the sea - Episode 22
SY is busy : Studies + Life + Dramas

Signing out,
SY,
To know that you can never be with that special someone no matter what .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...