HTML Nuffnang

Friday, April 03, 2009

Emo connections

12.23 AM, I'm online when I have a tax class tomorrow.
Confirm I'm gonna be yawning away, at least for one class only XD hehe

Still not done with tax homework. 2 more to go !
Aint' going to sleep till I finish it. yeah ! that's the spirit !
So the question comes back, what the hell are you doing online SY ?
Great, I'm talking to myself !

Recently, I don't really find the mood to study.
Not because I don't have the time, just off the mood.
Just give me moments till I'm back online,
doing my photo album or doing something other than studying.

And my addiction for KDramas ain't exactly helping too !

MOCK exams are just in weeks time, not forgetting finals ?
And I'm like hanging in the middle of nowhere.



Haizz, I think I must only start watching Kingdom of the Wind & Jumong
after my finals in June. Must resist the temptation and hotness of Soon-Il Gook XD

Dear internet, what's the point of paying when you give me shit connections ?
I do not wait 202 hours for one episode to be completed =="

Alright, returning back to my tax homework.

On the good side, I barely have any classes this week =)

SY is listening to : Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy

Signing out,
SY,
Photography at one of the oldest lake garden in Malaysia canceled =(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...