HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mock Exams,BoysOverFlowers


On a good side of seeing things, MOCK is official over !

........................................
.........................
.........
...
On the darker side, one word : devastating !

Gotta admit this MOCK was the most unprepared exam.
Is like walking in with a 'blur' mind.
Many answers were either randomly attempted or half-way gone blank.

and it's either the paper was hard
(but my buddies around me are gonna score rocking high in any circumstances),

OR

I only got myself to blame ..
so not expecting anything for the papers.
Just hopefully I won't get a heart attack seeing the marks !

Tax - Must admit tax is one of my weakest subject ,
although tax is considered the easiest among all.
Why?
It's either I don't get the deductions right,
omitted some exemptions or
just some good old silly mistakes.
Poof !~~ Ms.Rozi gonna be 'What happen to you SY ...?"

Law - Definitely won't be scoring high like PT2 cause there were many questions,
it's either I didn't write enough to get the marks,
or I have no idea I was just simply waffling-something for my lecturer to read.
Happy waffling XD

Performance management - toughest of them all ?
The questions were like as usual of F5 ! But the calculations were tough and confusing
the comments were so much to write. I didn't had time to do the last question complete.
But since it's the last day, what's the point of sobering over it.

So overall, badly done.
Just hope this rings the 'panic button' in me & I'll start studying like a machine for finals.
THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN IN FINALS !

...........................................................................................................

Now trying to clean up my hard-disk,
so that more dramas can come in.



And look what I found , XD
I'm about to watch a drama call 'BoysOverFlowers'
Browse through Episode 1 - a little cheesy but I find it so funny !



The moment I saw LeeMinHo, I was like 'How come dennis oh is inside BOF?'
and later searching up it was another guy.
Gotta admit looks kinda similiar although LI Huey doesn't agree at all =="
Only Min Ho has curly hair , dennis oh has straight sexy hair XD

It's like both of them can be brothers. .
I wish you can find two hot brothers like this here =D
of course DENNIS OH (who happens to me considered my dream guy)
-tall-dark-handsome-mixed- what more can a girl ask ?
and the boys I know would say 'He's hot cause he's mixed Korean/Amercian'




SY is listening to : DBSK's Secret Code Album
(some tracks have funny names but the tunes are addictive)
SY is watching this series : Emperor of the sea - Episode 46 (trying to finish it so that I can start Boys Over Flowers)
SY is busy : Enjoying a little after MOCK before the mind sets back for finals preparation !
Just give me a couple of days XD

Signing out,
SY,
Hot ! Hot ! Hot !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...