HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Leslie and wallace ! BIG 7 !



Kar Hoe hates my camera lol

I notice something about cameras,

You use camera phone 'Haiyo your hp only 2.5 MP a ? Mine 5 ? 7 ?",

and when you're using a proper digital camera around 5MP,
'Haiyo, even simple cybershot can go 7-10 already'

And I'm currently using something like a semi-pro camera,around 12.1 MP
'Haiyo, How come you not using DSLR ?> "

If you ask me that, I would answer:
good mood ' Cause I don't have money to afford those cameras ?"
mad mood ' CAUSE MONEY DON'T DROP FROM THE SKY !"

and later if you're using DSLR
'Haiyo, why you didn't upgrade/add on lens"

So literally every stage of camera you use, it's just never good enough isn't it ?


Yesterday I celebrated my dogs's 7th Birthday
Looking back, it seems like just yesterday they came to my house.
both of them in that tiny little box,
biting my brother's shirt when he carried them inside.

And now they are 7 years old = 49 human years old ! fush !



Quite dirty looking cause she's working part-time as construction worker
Seeing my house being renovated, she wanna help out !



This was taken when my brother was looking for a hat for holiday purposes.
And leslie dislikes the camera due to the strong flash .
so side-view. But looks like she's going for a holiday instead XD



AH WONG ! No baby wallace already.
Can you don't hide or jump over me when you hear thunder.
If you had kids, they would be laughing at you already. LOL



On the way to LCCT.
Bah I finally know where it is ! LOL






Mass-destruction !





Signing out,
SY,
I wanna eat stewed duck in New Town,PJ ! Anyone ? =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...