HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Marley&Me, Wallace & Leslie



"You give em a heart, and he'll give you his .."

.............................................................................................................................

Awwww, I just finished watching the movie 'Marley & Me'
thank god I didn't watch this with Li huey in the malls,
cause I'm crying so badly after watching the movie.
I mean there's nothing extraordinary about this show.
Just the feeling that caught all into me !

The movie can make you laugh so much and later cry so badly later on..
And maybe the movie taken its toll on me
literally because I have dogs. .TWO DOGS ..

Like how much you love your dogs so much ..
but at times ..

they drive you up the wall so badly ?

They make you so angry at times, you feel like beating them up ?

.............................................................................................................

And I got to admit, I'm really close with my dogs.
They just slept the same room with me last night since I was home-alone
I feel safer with them although they literally bug me to wake up at 6 to let them out. =="

7 years ago they came into my life and there was non-stop drama since. .

I mean the movie kinda make me wondered..
ever wonder what will happen one day they're gone ?

Literally a dogs life spam isn't that long ,
but the world's oldest golden retriever was 39 years old.
and the two dudes are healthy and very happy,
I don't see why they can't have a long long life ! 20 ? 30 ? 40 ?

And the first thing everytime I say in the morning is "HI wallace. .. or morning leslie"
I don't even wish my parents like that in the morning. . serious !
and before I go to bed I would be saying "Nite wallace!I gave u water already leslie !!"lol

To think about it, I never thought about life without them in the future.
And my dad once asked .. whos gonna take care of your kids in the future?
Bro : Nah, wallace can do the job ! He's responsible ! baby-sitter !

This movie just made me love my dogs even more !
Watch it if you're a dog-lover.
I'm sure you'll feel the same way =)



Leslie in focus !



and now wallace !

XD

Signing out,
SY,
After watching the movie, I went to find my dogs and hugged them.
Leslie is wacking her tail for the sudden love and
wallace is being grumpy cause I'm disturbing his sleep. LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...