HTML Nuffnang

Friday, May 01, 2009

Kelly's 19th Birthday Celebration at Chili's Grill & Bar




Kelly : Hey SY, are you free on the 1st of may (friday) ?
SY : Not sure wo, sometimes I have classes up to 5.30pm on friday !
Kelly: Doink ! It's labour day ! public holiday ...LOL
SY : (laughs) Owh , then I guess I can make it ! XD

Kelly's 19th Birthday Celebration at Chili's Grill & Bar
At first it was suppose to be TGI Friday ,
but what happen ? we were greated by a flying cockroach!
Poof ! Christina and kelly screams ! and runs inside .
and me,xin na and lynn - why are they walking in ?

I mean, no offense - I love TGI's food.
The ones in Parade & Piramid are usually full house despite the bad economy.
But I've not been to OneU's one. Thought it would be the first time.
But to eat in that kind of environment is not appetizing at all, never !

So ended back in Chili's Grill & Bar !
And boy it was full house = food taking FOREVER ! LOL










No cake but there is a stack of donuts from Christina !
Let's count the calories for adelin ! XD



Our Group Photo, imagine when you hand over to the waiter - 7 cameras~!!!
He gives you the 'what is wrong with you girls? look ! LOL
But by the 3rd-4th camera, I think the waiter & all of us gave up !
We'll just send to each other XD
Hiliarious , same shot with different cameras -
that is why it is PHOTO OF THE DAY



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY !


my kelly jelly belly very smelly friend ! LOL
my broomstick ,
my 'sui lui' (something daughter LOL) ,
my super tall friend ,
MY BEST FRIEND !
lots of love & best wishes from SY !

All photos are courtesy from SY STUFF !
Haven receive any photos from the others yet =)
Have uploaded everything in flickr already !

SY is listening to : SS502 - Because I'm Stupid (this is like SONG OF THE YEAR !!!!)
OST - Boys of flowers

Signing out,
SY,
cekap ! LOL
Kalau belajar macam ni, boleh score ! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...