HTML Nuffnang

Monday, April 27, 2009

SY very into Boys Over Flowers



(Zarul, the guy reminds me of you .. the one sitting down at the left)


I've not been studying for a couple of days ..

What I've been doing
1) Sleeping half of the time ..
2) Eating meatball noodles
3) eating lots of chocolate everytime I pass the by the refrigirator
4) WATCHING BOYS OVER FLOWERS. .

and hopefully by tomorrow, I'm back to my study mood
or else I have to wake up 6+ in the morning to go college to study !



credits to : http://www.leeminho.kr/gallery/photo_c.php
Better in straight hair .. HAWT ! LOL
This is turning into Dennis Oh Obsession .!

So tempted to click on the last episode!


Signing out,
SY,
syok ! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your way of describing the whole thing in this piece of writing is genuinely nice, all be able to
effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Stop by my homepage diets that work

Anonymous said...

Evеrything іs veгy open with a pгеcise dеscription of the challеnges.
Іt was definitelу informаtive.
Your wеbsіtе is extremely helpful. Thanks fοг shаrіng!
A pагticulаr of the beѕt advаntageѕ аssociated liѕtening tо muѕiс
online is the аcceѕsibility оf іt. Thіs iѕ ωhy music
doωnloаd has become such a very populаr
trend these days.

Му blog post :: Soundtrack Music

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...