HTML Nuffnang

Monday, June 29, 2009

Bomberman



Ho, Ho, Ho

Do you remember him ?

Have you forgotten your childhood hero ? lol

The way he bombs, even terrorist is no match for him !
He kicks, he bombs, he runs !

BOMBERMAN !




I'm still trying to search for the original one which I played in primary school.
No sign of it. Anyone could help ?

Anyway, you still can play something similar here
CLICK HERE TO PLAY IT ONLINE

SY is listening to : Superjunior - Sorry Sorry
SY is watching : Little NYonya - episode 16
SY is busy doing : watching this drama. Marathon. Hopefully I can finish it by today.

Signing out,
SY,
let's bomb on my birthday ! lolx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific article! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the internet.
Shame on Google for now not positioning this publish upper!
Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

my blog post ... diets that work fast for women

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...