HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Little Nyonya

Wednesday, 7/1/2009
Just finished with the new layout !
Finally a new look after 3 years of blogging ..
Only I'm having problems with the layout codes a little ..

Btw : Thanks for all your birthday wishes.
Sorry I didn't reply because my credit is out. lolx
It was a wonderful birthday this year
with family, highschool friends & college buddies!



Within 3 days, I was determined to finish this drama !



Although it's a Singaporean show, which I don't follow except Phua Chu Kang sitcom last time
this show is absolutely fabulous ! Stop all your HK dramas, this is exceptionally good !

Filing you with the Peranakan culture setting in the 1930's till the modern era. It will bring you to a sight of nyonya food, clothing, tradition and whatelse, drama !



SY's Personal Ratings : 5/5 !
After visting the Nyonya museum (which some scenes took place) in Malacca,
made me loved the drama even more !



"Give me back my chicken soup"

No doubt the girls in the drama looked beautiful =D
And Chen Xi reminds me so much of the actor from Triumph In The Skies 'Francis Ng'

And there were 2 good looking guys in the drama ..





And I thought Singaporeans aren't good looking XD


SY is listening to : Akon - Be With You
SY is watching : Little Nyonya (Completed), ID Persona - Episode 21
SY is busy doing : Enjoying my last 2 days of holiday .. . nooooooo!

Signing out,
SY,
here we go again !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...