HTML Nuffnang

Friday, June 26, 2009

Doggies

Since everyone is wondering why I haven been blogging about my dogs lately,
I took my camera and started to stalk my dogs for the evening XD
And since it was raining outside, the dogs had to hang around my kitchen area.



Wallace as always the happiest dog to see a camera ..
Cause he's attracted to the light beam from the camera ..





And leslie .. which I treats her like a sheep sheep more than a dog ..

I was telling leslie .. what if her name wasn't leslie ..
I call her ?

nancy ..

elizabeth ..

betty ...

lucy ..

My mum was laughing at those names & leslie giving me the noob look ..




Leslie giving me the sleepy look ..
Since I took so many shots of her, soon she fall asleep.
Totally ignoring me later on ..

Leslie will only give me , her devoted attention at night.
When she needs water .. and later gives me the face "I'm dying ! I'm dying"
'give me water .. go go .."







SY is listening to : Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up
SY is watching :Jumong (Completed) , Just Love II (episode 9) , ID Persona (Episode 17)
SY is busy doing : Thinking ...

Signing out,
SY,
Ikhwan & Li Huey , this is for u 2 lolx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...