HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jumong



Since my finals ended in early June, I've been watching this drama till today.

Considered as one of the best korean drama ever produced,

81-episodes blockbuster,

Korean hottie Soon Il-Gook starring as Jumong,

I've finished it !!!




To read the synopsis of this show :
CLICK HERE TO READ IT



If you like watching ancient shows, Red cliff, Three Kingdom,
You would love this show ..

How Jumong turn from a useless Bu-yeo Prince to a man who built a new nation, Goguryeo



Han Hye-Jin (who played Seo-Se-No) looks so pretty here, isn't it ? =)
I thought she was really tall standing next to Jumong in the drama.
Soon Il-Gook is around my height only to my surprise, 165 cm !



  • 2006 MBC Awards: Highest Award (Song Il Gook)
  • 2006 MBC Awards: Top Excellence in Acting (Song Il Gook)
  • 2006 MBC Awards: Top Excellence in Acting (Jeon Kwang Yeol)
  • 2006 MBC Awards: Top Excellence in Acting (Han Hye Jin)
  • 2006 MBC Awards: Excellence in Acting (Kim Seung Soo)
  • 2006 MBC Awards: Best New Actor (Won Ki Jun)
  • 2006 MBC Awards: Best Daeha Historical Acting (Oh Yeon Soo)


Haha my favorite character in the show =D




PHOTO OF THE DAY !

Signing out,
SY,
I have 4 more dramas to go !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...