HTML Nuffnang

Monday, June 08, 2009

ExamsOut & Federer wins 14th grand slam title ! ~

There are two things currently that I'm very happy over..



the first one would be this =D



After so many years of Nadal dominating the clay court,
like come on - it's about time that
ROGER FEDERER HAS FINALLY WON THE FRENCH OPEN

no no ..

that's not it ..

there's more ..

he is also currently the record holder for 14 grand slams !

It was painful to watch Federer play in French Open.
Going through 5 sets mainly in all the rounds.
And the first 2 sets seem to create impression of Federer packing his bag,
poof , he strikes back to win the last 3 sets right at your face !

SY : Fush, federer angry already !!! LOL

and It was touching to see him cry when he won & they were playing the national anthem.



so ?

he's the holder of the player with the most wins in history of tennis (equal with Pete Sampras !)



Congratulations to Roger Federer
(who is also one of the guys in my Crash & Burn List)
I did told jie-yan, I'll blog about him if he wins XD



No long ago, I just realize my tax lecturer's idol is Roger Federer XD

P/s : The photos were all nice so I couldn't help to post them all up !



And the one unique thing about this French Open,
was a supporter came running in the court
(how he did to pass all the securities = no idea)
Attempting to put a hat on federer,
and later the security guards all in suits chasing after him.
LOL
........................................................................................................................................


the last thing of all that I'm so hyped about ..

THIS SEMESTER IS OFFICIALLY OVER . ..!

fROM this semester I've learnt :
  1. Law appears scary at first, the scariest one ! But after awhile, you'll find it's easier to score that tax and performance management. At least for me ..
  2. Tax is not as easy at T9. You can actually fail it !
  3. Long hours of classes are normal. absolutely normal ! no big deal ><
  4. Same goes for break. 15 minutes ? 5 minutes ? 1 minute ? no break ? NORMAL !
  5. If you don't study early, your last minute work is dangerous !
  6. In ACCA, you tend to be more hardworking then how u are in CAT
  7. You tend to use your brainpower more. Requires more analytical thinking and cracks your brain up. You need to produce your brainjuice out into results !!!
  8. You appreciate your sleeping time and holidays even more !!!
  9. Parking is still a problem in Sunway
  10. You stay the same with your group of friends. Is like you just known each other for a year or so but seems like years. Never see each other few days or a week, you'll be thinking how I come I never see XXX around ? like forever ? LOL
  11. When you tell stories about your lecturers, there are all wacky and funny ones !
Anyway, regarding the papers that I've just sat,

F4 - Law ! Law ! Law ! How many times I complained I hate law ?
Despite that I think it was my best paper. LOL

F6 - I really think tax was my worst paper.
Somehow I don't think I have chemistry with the subject.
How to take advanced taxation in future ?

F5 - This paper was never an easy one in the first place.
When everyone says it is hard, it's no surprise.
Indeed it was challenging but entertaining for me to see people eating in examhall. LOL
I do believe F5 was the paper that I could express my ideas and thoughts,
as there isn't really a direct answer literally.

So peeps, whether it's a good or bad paper,

SUNK COST

....................

.........

.....

IRRELEVANT

We'll leave the worries till August when the results are out,k ?

for now, all of you -
please ...

for god's sake ...

TAKE YOUR WELL DESERVING HOLIDAY !

If you're asking me what's up for holidays,

  • Stuck with house renovation
  • Need to clean up my room/wash car/help to do house chores
  • Watch all the movies possible !
  • Finish my photo album
  • Watch all my dramas. I have a total around 200+ episodes of shows ! LOL
  • Meeting up with my friends.
  • Shopping
  • Sleeping more than required. Must sleep 12 hours lolx
  • Visits to my relatives
  • Do something to my room. Change the furniture positions. Must alter the feng shui of my room for a new semester. LOL
  • Blog about my relevant Korean love ...

my next post should be in regards on :
  • Big Bang
  • Boys Over Flowers
SY is listening to : Big Bang - Beurgeun noeul

Signing out,
SY,
There's a papaya commotion going on in my facebook LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...