HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Seven Stars Birthday Celebration


Ever celebrated your birthday with 6 other birthday friends ?
I did !!
(I know it's a little early for me - my first time celebrating 2 weeks in advanced lolx)
And to write all the 7 names in the cake = unique ..

Read further in my private blog
This post is a private post.
If you know me well, it's freaking easy to guess the password.
or, you can't just ask me directly LOL

CLICK HERE TO READ FURTHER !!!!!



Sean was busy playing with my hair band there. .
explains my retarded looking face there .. .
and the back row had to be standing on chairs to take this photo ..
with beloved ex-T4 lecturer !



There's a lot of pretty photos =D







SY is listening to : Big Bang- Last Farewell
SY is watching this series : “The Threshold Of A Persona - ID 精英”
SY is busy :
I'm so busy even in holidays ...
Signing out,
SY,
Rawr ! ! Everyday is so upside down . inside out

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...