HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kill the eyelashes !

Since I’m in a very happy mood for blogging,

Eventhough internet is out,

I’ll just copy and paste this once my internet is back to blogspot XD

Eversince the holidays started, it’s just filled with

Dramas. Cleaning house. Outings. Sleep. Food.

It’s been pretty busy that I don’t really have the mood to blog.

My Boys Over Flowers, DBSK’s Secret Code Album, Big Bang’s post.

Literally all this all semi-finished but drafted in blogspot.

Didn’t really find the mood to update it and post it. Are leaving hanging …

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………



(Credits : Hazel)

This was taken during the last day of the finals.

After exams, who cares to go back and sleep.

We need to step into the mall and breathe the air of freedom !

Somehow me, chien and hazel were in black.

It’s like PBH ! (Pasukan Baju Hitam)

Haha, Yea I find it lame too. I created it myself. Lol


Watched the Terminator Salvation

Ratings : 3.5/5

(Omg some scenes are pretty frightening. Imagining in the middle of the night,

a terminator appears infront of me)


…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………



Few days later, went to Midvalley & The Gardens to meet up with my old time buddies.

One is called Michelle, the other is called Li Huey.

Congrats to li huey for her graduation recently =) (the day before we went out).

P/s : I scored 100% for her facebook text. .. wakkakakkaka

Till today I still can’t believe it, that’s why I’m showing off.

Cause I can score even 1 correct only in some other friend’s test XD

I only knew her favorite brand was roxy cause she will always ask me to go in when we pass by roxy

And I picked family instead of accounts subject cause her favorite lecturer is .. =X


Went around hanging out in Midvalley.

Scouting for pretty stuff but pricey.

My eyes only eye on things which are :

· Bright colours !! I’ll fly to them fast

· Reasonable prices

· My kind of styles of clothing. I think I look good in them. I stick to the style.

If you don’t like it, not you wearing right ? LOL

Photos above were taken in the Japanese restaurant.

Very very burning in the wallet. LOL


And ..

SY : Are those your real eyelashes ?

Michelle : Of course !

SY : Not stick-on ? How arr ?

Michelle : Put massacre la !!!

SY : and how you do that ????

Michelle : Haiyo … su yi …!!!!!!


And later Michelle taught me the technique and the cosmetic sales girls in the gardens were kind enough to demonstrate the technique on me XD

So later when to the pharmacy store to get a bottle of massacre !

Since they are pretty pricey but they can last you for years, consider it an one-off transaction XD



First time but I’m still getting the technique of it ,

You can’t really see the lashes because literally my natural eyelashes are so short,

Goodness, how do you grow longer lashes? O_O

But I prefer putting massacre compare to fake glued-on lashes because they look more natural simply.

But eyeshadow still fail ! I can’t seem to blend the eye-shadows nicely in purple & green.

It’s funny that all my brothers have long beautiful lashes and somehow the little sister doesn’t have.

remember I use to like the ‘sepet eyed-guy’ in highschool ? And hahahhaha



Ratings : 4.5/5

Watched Night At The Museum 2.

I love the Darth Vader scene "I do not like a robot with breathing problems. lmao"

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………





Credit: Wei Hao photography !

My first time celebrating with 6 friends !!

My previous post was about this in my private blog.

So If you didn’t read it,

why didn’t you ask for the password ?


Last time it was always me,Kenneth, anusha and chui may all together.

I can’t wait to meet up with you guys on the 27th!!

So my highschool friends, make space for 27th. I want you ! Haha

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

And lastly today, went out with my college girls.

Outing which is restricted to shopping only ..

Don’t have anything in real need except perhaps :


1. A killer dress ! ! Purple dress !! RM 256 please drop from the sky !!!!

2. Pair of killer heels cause my skill of standing & walking until the heels broke in graduation day LOL

3. Camera batteries !! Mine is the special silicon one. So normal AA batteries doesn’t work.

I try scouting for an extra one .. around RM 200+ .. pfffft !!!


Pfft !! It is true I don’t really need.


They are desires not needs !


Perhaps I’ll buy the battery later cause

it ran out of energy after continuous flash in graduation for like 4 hours. Kong !

But anyway, I’ll try saving up to :

· Develop my photos. Even with combine photos (I.e develop few photos in a single 4R) for my photo album, it’s quite a substantial amount. So since I’m busy with watching KDramas, I won’t be doing my photo album – this could be kept on hold !

· Get back a new blusher !

I accidentally fall my mum’s Maybeline blusher on the floor and it broke into pieces !

When I look back at the price, it’s like so expensive.

Holy shit !!


So the outing was suppose to be “going out to tour agency”

*inside joke* You girls can help me keep the secret right ? XD

Didn’t wanna dress up because it may create some confusion

So just dress in normal shirt and a skirt. LOL

Finally I wore the Hard Rock Café top that bro got me from Bali =D




Haha my partner-in-crime. We were suppose to be handling the agenda in the tour agency XD

P/s : New handbag as birthday present for auntie =D pretty pink XD


Photos : credits : Jenny



Yee Chien who was one hour fashionably late but was gorgeous !







Fresh from fitting room !
Chien bought the dress she wore . Hazel bought another one.



The amount of shopping ! LOL



And girls will always be girls :

· Dressing up

· Shopping around

· Gossiping

· Taking photos

· Having fun =D



SY is listening to : Big Bang - Wonderful (the beat is just so nice to sing along)
SY is watching :
Jumong - Episode 38
SY is busy doing :
Planning !

Signing out,
SY,
Planning 2 big events with highschool and college friends can be quite a challenge !!
But it must happen , and it will happen ! I need power !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...