HTML Nuffnang

Monday, June 15, 2009

Jumong Episode 21/ DBSK - Why Did I Fall For You

Currently my favourite scene from the show at this date would be Episode 21
Where the king had a competition for all the 3 princess to show their skill in martial arts,etc
to all the officers and royal family

Lmao Jumong wins hands down !






It's really proud to see Jumong finally living up to his name.
After being trained by his so-called master, Hao Mo-Su
(which happens to be Jumong's biological father),
He has finally mastered the skills like his father.

Note : Jumong means 'Legendary Archer'
which his mother named him in hopes he will be as skillful as his father.

and the soundtrack was like epic when the scene was playing. LOL
He was like shooting the arrows continuously in blindfolds !
pretty cool ! Although I doubt in real life he really shoot that. =P










...............................................................................................

And finally I would like you to watch this video,
I've always liked the song but didn't know the meaning of it,
because the title was in Japanese handwriting.
But when I found it even had a music video,
made this song even a lovable one !
I just like music videos with stories.
and thank god DBSK's one - nobody died LOL

But the video really explains the definition of stupid man !
Watching the one you love getting married. ..
and the guy in the video really reminds me of someone. XD

TVXQ - 03. どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう
How would I know the meaning .. ?

Apparently there are English & Korean versions too of this song.
I'm gotta check it out when I'm free !

And I just realize Mirotic in Jap = Jumon
And currently I'm watching a drama call Jumong ! LOL



DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You
The actress in the music video is really pretty.
So the boys were rather cool with me sending them the link XD




SY is listening to : DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You
SY is watching : Jumong - Episode 22
SY is busy doing : At home =)

Signing out,
SY,
Alright , I must try to finish this 81 episodes drama by this week !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...