HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing Shoe / Lee Min Ho turns 22 =)

So what have I been doing ?
Not really rotting at home, I enjoy my drama marathon & sleep.
Sometimes there are days where you just wanna continue your sleep then going anywhere!


Anyway, I over-slept yesterday until there was so many missed calls.
I was wondering why Yau & Sean are calling me non-stop.
Woke up with messy hair, picked up the phone.

It's 11 already.. are you sleeping ?

Haha, how you know ? XD
Owh shit, I'm late =O


Ate lunch and went shoe shopping.
The boys wanted to get me a sport shoe.
Pretty much something which I don't have for quite sometime.
Last Nike one had a hole after serving me for 5 years +.



Picked around 3 to 4 pairs ...

"Sorry, we don't have your size"

"Sorry, this is the last pair"
but it comes with another colour, which is sold-out already.

Went 2 other malls & they gave the same answer.

Me and the boys went " ......................."
Is it so hard to find a size 7/8 sport shoe ..
WTH

so fine .. fine .. no sport shoe .. can high heel.
Been looking for this purple shoe which I adore. .
Found it .. but it's the last pair .. one size bigger ..
dammit ! ==" Size 5 heels are not that hard to find .. come on !

The feeling is like someone peeling your skin off ..
the unsatisfied feeling like you're in a competition & you lost by one mark !
Wah, Damn angry .. damn sad ...

Gives me the noob feeling !
......................................................................................................................



Yesterday was Lee Min Ho's Birthday ..
Happi Burfday ! =D 22 !
P/s : He still reminds me of dennis oh. Younger brother lolx



Federer looking great in the commercial =D

SY is listening to : l reminds
SY is watching : Jumong - Episode 71 (I'm finishing it) ,
The Threshold Of A Persona - ID 精英 ” Episode 15
SY is busy doing :
enjoying holiday =D

Signing out,
SY,
When you're near, I walk away from you with a smile ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...