HTML Nuffnang

Friday, July 24, 2009

*cough* Let's play nice

Friday, 24/7/2009

Today's news. A snatch-theft incident happened in my area.
The part where they come smashing your side-window & grab your handbag ?

Ok not like I'm driving a Mercedes car *as happened in case
BUT
it's quite scary
cause I myself like to put my handbag at the front-seat too.
Not forgetting my books inside a laptop bag which people always perceived it,
to be a laptop inside.

Gulps, I think we should start being more careful.
Especially at the long-waiting traffic lights where all the motorbikes literally surrounds u.

Better late than never right ? =)
................................................................................................................................

Currently, I'm still trying to recover.
Been sick few days after prom.
God knows, how it happen.

Possibly spreading within my gang,
cause we're getting sick one by one.
And literally my class, a number is sick !
We should close the class .. We're spreading germs & knowledge together.
Not a healthy combination =P

I'm having bad itch feeling at my throat.
Where you start coughing, you cough non-stop to the point tears can come out.
Reminds me of the time I saw my internal exams last semester
and scored highest for F5 XD nyahhaha I remember that ! somehow ..

And I don't feel fit going out this weekend.
Missing khoo's house warming tomorrow.
Which I want to go badly =(
How often you get to meet all your highschool friends.
Owh well, Hope kc plans a gathering before she leaves UK.



To all my buddies who are sick, get well sick !
(And no,Do not say you get sicker after viewing the photo. lol)

SY is listening to : The Fray - Never Say Never
SY is watching : Burning Flame III - Episode 13
SY is busy doing : Sending photos to e-mails. =)
I do feel the joy when your friends open the photos you send to them.
And I do acknowledged not everyone has a thumbdrive, etc
Seriously, just ask me ! lol I don't play the 'shy-shy emotion' XD

Signing out,
SY,
It's friday =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...