HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girls Out & About



Restaurant City in Facebook
Most of the time I just on the application & feed the workers.
The rest are managed by my brother.
I find it so cute but at the same time I say this to my elder brother
"Omg so lame .. hahhaha"
But I have to admit it's so cute with all the food quiz and all =)

....................................................................................................................

Currently at 1.33 AM in the morning,
I'm suppose to be completing my audit homework,
but seems I've lost my concentration so fast I'm back online.

This is bad ! bad bad bad !
I mean last time I use to be so nerdy. Study every night.
The number of hours through the morning.
Every homework finishing the day it was given.
Now I just play it cool so long I finish it by the dateline (maybe the night before lol)

And internal exams are coming soon in weeks following with results.
Either I stay back at the libraries or hammer my study mood back to my head
or else the grades will be falling apart.

Gotta admit, I'm still enjoying .. lay-back. ..
Bah, who likes to be obsessed with work when there's leisure next to u =(

............................................................................................................................

Anyway after my Financial Reporting class ended at 11,
Left with the girls for a day-out in a mall.
We were told to dolled up for no reason.
Make-up ? heels ? skirts ? you name it !

I mean it's good to dress up once in a while.
At least we don't look boring like our studies XD

Brought my camera along with charging it.
Well, it depleted not long after.
Thank god for spare cameras & Iphone ! lol



oHH, the photo turned out nicer than what I expected from the camera screen.
It's hard to believe I've known these girls since college started. Like 1 1/2 years + ago.

Chai Hooi "Seems like yesterday I just bump into you during orientation"



My lunch ! Despite the bad sore throat ! Curry works for me XD



We were actually looking for nice skirts & bags as presents for beloved Chai Hooi.
whos birthday was in May. I know very very late ! lolx





The shop where it had a huge mirror large to fit us all XD
And somehow at the end we realize all the photos were taken via reflection of mirror
Something we never do actually before till today. Seriously!
Somehow XD

After that camera had the 'Please change your battery pack' statement.


Thank god Jenny had Iphone with Chai Hooi's camera.
It was nice to take photos around XD



Spotted this black vest which is something I'm considering to get soon.
Hehe, but of course based on price -
I do know places where u can get them at a much cheaper price (half ?)
We are after all 'student accountants' lolx

But I do prefer having the navy blue dress from Kit.C
Part where my favorite quote 'Money Don't Drop From Sky'






There were so many funky hats and outrageous hairbands at Forever21
I do love the photo anyway =)
Me & Hazel look very natural without any heavy make-up


Alright better get myself back to my study table

SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - Obsessed
SY is watching : BF III - Episode 15
SY is busy doing : Audit ! Audit !

Signing out,
SY,
320 MB =O

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...